January 14, 2012

Spotlight Saturday

Good Morning!! The weekend is upon us!! Today I don't have to work until this evening so I am going to try and do a little homework and also try to craft a little. :-)

Since it's Saturday that means we have another fabulous project to share from our guest designer Suzy from Scrap with Suzy!! Suzy was sent the January scrapbook kit.

SUZY

Fabulous LO and I love how she journaled around the photo. For more details about this LO, please visit Suzy's blog. :-)

That's it for today bu be sure to stop by tomorrow for more crafty inspiration! :-)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love love the way she cut out the little tickets! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen B. said...

Ooh, pretty, the pink and teal with the kraft is a cool combo!

Carol W. said...

Beautiful layout Love kraft!! TFS

June Houck said...

Nice, Suzy! So glad you joined us at Artful Delight. I enjoy your creative and innovative creations so much.

li-bee-ti said...

Beautiful lo, Suzy! I love the journaling around the photos. the teal paper is just the perfect touch.