December 30, 2012

Celebrate the Holiday

Happy Sunday my friends!! 

Do you have any plans for the New Year?  I have to work until 6:30 and then I am going to dinner with some friends from work.  It is one of my friends last day at work tomorrow, well she is still with the company but she is transferring to another location.  I will hopefully be home by 8:30 though so I can spend the rest of my night with Tony.  My  kids will probably already be in bed.  

Do you have any resolutions?  I don't really make "resolutions" per se but each year I try to have a better year than the last. 

2012 was an awesome year for my family and  I am just hoping that 2013 will be even more amazing. So many things I would like to accomplish. First and foremost is buying a home.  I will need to make adjustments to my every day life in order to accomplish that.  

I also want to start crafting more.  I used some of my cards that I have had forever  for some birthdays and such and got huge reaction from my coworkers that it makes me want to get my Etsy store going again and start  making cards again.  

I started to clean and organize my craft room last night.  Oh what a disaster.  Stacks of paper crafting supplies all over the place.  A desk covered in crafty goodies and I couldn't sit and do  anything. I finally got a chair for my desk thanks to Tony.  I have the day off today and I am determined to make my craft space work-able.  

I have so many stamp sets and dies and papers (oh my) that I haven't even touched.....brand new!  I need to play with them.  :-)  

Ok well let's share today's beautiful LO so I can get in my craft room and get organized.  :-) 
  
Debbie

AMAZING!  Love all the detail and layers!! 
For more details please visit Debbie's blog here.

I will have more projects to share with you tomorrow using our December kits and that will conclude December.  Then we have amazing projects to share with you in January.  We will also reveal the January sketch challenge on Tuesday, January 1st.  Artful Delight will also be sponsoring at Lets Get Sketchy in January.  Wahooo!!

Alright friends, have a wonderful day.  

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I wanna see pics of your scrap space!! Have a great New Year my friend!!

I loveeeeeeeeee Debbie's LO!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Sounds like you have a lot going on Leeanne!! Good luck with everything! :) Debbie, your layout is gorgeous!! Love the pretty cluster and the use of the banner pieces!

Deena said...

loving that layout...next week is my craft room clean out as well! Can't wait to get at it either...such a mess and it needs it's annual overhaul! Wishing you all the best year ever!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

yay!!! I have to share I am so excited because Santa bought me a couple months subscriptions for your kits!!!! Can not wait to get my first one and to play along to your challenge!!!

LisiB said...

Happy New year Leeanne. you had a great year with so many changes. wishing you all the best for 2013. I love following your blog. there is always so much inspiration.