December 17, 2012

Naughty or Nice

Good Morning!!

How was all of your weekends?  Mine was filled with stuff to do.  I am actually quite glad it's over.  I cannot believe Christmas is one week away.  I am not ready.  So not ready that I have  been holding off on ordering the things I need online thinking I have more time only to realize that I have to order by today to have it delivered by Dec  24.  Way to procrastinate.  LOL!!  Oh well.  

So today's LO was created by our Delightful Designer, Ashley, using our December scrapbook kit.  

ASHLEY

Fabulous LO!!
For more details you can visit Ashley's blog here.

Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

MS said...

I love this! I especially like the strips of paper at the top and bottom. So fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I saw this on Ashley's blog this AM and JUST LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!! So FUN and loving the banners!!

LisiB said...

This is such a pretty layout! I LOVE that deer. So cute!

Good luck with your Christmas preparations.