December 15, 2012

You're Brrr-fect

Good Morning!! 

I am going to make this post quick today. I have a super cute card to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Sherry created using our December card kit. 


Sherry


For more details you can visit Sherry's blog here.

I know we have all been talking and thinking about the tragedy that happened yesterday in CT!  I cannot express my sadness for all those affected.  I will say that it sure has put life in perspective for me.  I know I will give my kids extra kisses and hugs each day.  I am going to try and have more patience with my children.  I have shed many tears for those who lost their loved ones yesterday and I worry about how I am going to keep my children safe. Not just as children but all throughout their lives.  So many tragedies have been happening lately, school shootings, shootings at a mall, as well as college students gone missing. 

How do we protect our children from the dangers that life has to offer?  We all just want to keep our children safe but at the same time have the freedom and independence.  
I love my children more than words can express!!!  



5 comments:

~amy~ said...

seriously CUTE

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeee Sherry's card!! GORGEOUS!! And I hear ya girl... it is all so sad...

Anonymous said...

beautiful !!

MS said...

so cute and playful.

it is sad :( my heart is broken.

Ashley Horton said...

That little penguin is so adorable, and I love the way you wrapped the twine and stamped the sentiment, Sherry!! :)