December 26, 2012

So Happy Together

Happy December 26th.

Wow, as much as I love the anticipation of Christmas and seeing my children's faces when they open their gifts, this year I am happy it is over.

I am sad, however, that my 4 days off is over too.  It's back to work today.  Ugh!!

So first I want to announce the winner of our sketch challenge this month.

The winner is........

Nicole from Scrap-Utopia 

Please email me your kit selection and your address.  :-) 
leeanne@artfuldelight.com

Today I have two three projects to share with you from two of our Delightful Designers.

First up is....
Karen

For more details please visit Karen's blog here.

Kate
Holiday Joy

Holiday Joy Close Up

Holiday Joy Close Up 2

For more details please visit Kate's blog here.

THREE fabulous projects!!  Love them all.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week.  We will be back here tomorrow for more awesome-ness.  :-)  

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats to Nicole!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the cards and lo today!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!