December 22, 2012

Tis the Season to be Jolly

Happy Saturday!! 
 Today is Day 1 of my 4 day weekend and I totally don't want to get out  of my pj's.  LOL!!  I need to find time to wrap all the presents.  I always wait until the kids go to sleep on Christmas Eve and then I am frantically wrapping them. 

So, since I am  going to have the kit reveal tomorrow, I am posting two projects today.  The first one is a super cute card created by our Delightful Designer, Sherry, using our December card kit
Sherry

For more details please visit Sherry's blog here.

Next up is a fabulous LO  that our Delightful Designer, Debbie, created using our December scrapbook kit. 

Debbie
Love the layers and detail in Debbie's LO! :-) 

For more details please visit Debbie's blog here.

Well I know a lot of us will be celebrating the holiday with our families this coming week/weekend but if you have some free time to craft, play along with our sketch challenge.  It ends Dec 23rd so be sure to get in your entry.  The winner will get their choice of January kit.  :-)

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love Sherry's SWEET card and Debbie's layout is wonderful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love these!!!!!!

Deena said...

gorgeous detail on this page!

MS said...

My mom always waited until Christmas Eve to wrap gifts too! I spent the day cleaning :( hopefully tomorrow I will finish up my gift tags & wrapping.

Lovely projects as always! I haven't had a chance to play with my kit yet!!