December 19, 2012

Trio of cards...

Good Morning! 

So I am not feeling so well today and I would call in except we are totally short handed at work.  One of the girls I work with had a baby on Monday and another one had a death in the family yesterday.  
So if I called in there would only be one girl working.  Yeah that won't work.  LOL!!  So I will dose myself up with some medicine and work through the week because starting Saturday I have 4 days off.  
So today I have THREE cards to share with you.  Our Delightful Designer, Karen created these cards.  
 
 Karen



Love these CAS cards!!  For more details you can visit Karen's blog here.

Have a good day my friends!!

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous cards..love the solid color theme..

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love these bold colors.

Ashley Horton said...

LOVE these Karen! Great use of the cardstock in the Kit and I love the monochromatic look, with the snowflakes you added! Hope you feel better Leeanne!!

Debbie said...

Take care of yourself. Don't want you to be sick during the holidays! Love Karen's cards! So CAS and beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hope you feel better soon my friend!!! I loveeeeeeeee Karen's cards!! LOVING the snowflakes!!

Rose said...

Leeanne i hope you are feeling better!! LOVE these cards :)

~amy~ said...

Love this trio!

~amy~ said...

Love this trio!