January 18, 2011

Sweet and Silly

Another quick post, school is kicking my butt this semester. On top of all the other stuff going on....ya know that thing called life, I am not sure I am going to make it. LOL!


Today I have a LO to share with you that Debbie created. I just love all the pink in the kit. Super cute!!!


I LOVE how she added the hearts to the Thickers....for full details about the LO please visit Debbie's blog. Now unfortunately the January kit is sold out so hopefully you got your hands on one but if you didn't head over to Sketchy Thursdays to find out how you can win one. I will tell you though, February kit is going to be FABULOUS! So if you aren't already a subscriber to the monthly kits, you might want to do that. Our 6 month subscription is offered at a super low monthly charge of $23.99 plus tax. Changes are in the works with the monthly kits (hopefully starting with March kit) so you might want to lock in a 6 month subscription price now, kit prices may be going up a wee bit. I would really love to offer the kit at such a wonderful price but it seems month after month they are packed with tons of goodies so I am trying to decide if I want a mini kit and a main kit or something along those lines. Feel free to leave me a comment with your opinion. Would you rather have a "cheaper" kit with less stuff or a kit with more stuff but would cost a little more than what I am charging now. For a single purchase the kit is $27.99 plus tax. A 3 month subscription is $25.99 plus tax and 6 month is $23.99.

Please let me know what you think! So I guess this post wasn't as short as I had expected but that's ok. :-) Don't forget to head to Debbie's blog for full details about the LO. And check back tomorrow for another project from Debbie!

Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just saw this on Debbie's blog and loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!! LOVING the little hearts!! And I think more is always better! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LisiB said...

Debbie|s LO rocks. Sooo sweet and YES I love pink!!! Life is grey enough

April said...

Fabulous job Debbie!!
- April

Court said...

Debbie!!! FABULOUS layout! I love the "hanging hearts". So sweet!!!

Kelly Massman said...

What a darling LO! I love those dangling hearts! Hope the school lightbulb will kick in soon! You can do it! :-)