January 4, 2011

Believe

Hello crafty friends. I hope 2011 has been treating y'all well so far. Today I actually have a project to share with you that I created. I actually got to sit down and craft, YAY! It is a LO I made with the Santa picture.




I had some items left from the December kit so I was excited to play with them. A lot of the items I used were from a Secret Santa exchange I played along with at Sketches4All. Well that is all I have today, my kids are all yelling at me so I need to go. LOL!

Happy Crafting!!

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this! I am LOVING that cute photo, the layers...and loving that title!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Karen B. said...

Love your layout and the big scallop!

April said...

SO cute Leeanne!! I'm glad you were able to get some crafty time in. ;)
- April

Kristina said...

Such an adorable layout!

Catherine said...

Leeanne I love this LO...the colors are nice and soft and let your photo really pop out. Glad you've already had some time to be crafty in the new year.

Court said...

Leeanne!!! I love it!!!

Kelly Massman said...

How cute! I love the way you made the tree and the ribbon treatment under the photo!

Lisa Echerd said...

Wonderful layout. Great arrangement, beautiful use of embellishments. Love what you did with the ribbon.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous layout! Love those large round scalloped circles.

Debbie said...

Great layout Leeanne! Just love what you did with the ribbon!!!

Marlene said...

Wow! GORGEOUS layout!!! How about I just send all my pictures to you, and you can do all my layouts! Heehee! This is really cute!