January 2, 2011

Love

Good Morning! I am super excited to share with you today's project. It is the first one using the January's kit and sketch. This month I gave the DT the option to use the sketch for a LO or a card since it seemed card maker friendly. DT member Courtney made a card and I must say it is everything I had hoped for and more out of this kit.


I love how bright and colorful the Cupcake Love collection is. I think this kit really can be for card makers as well, I am glad we decided to go with this collection in January. Gives you an opportunity to get the kit and make those Valentine's Day cards. It is also perfect for a Birthday LO. For complete details about the card please visit Courtney's blog.

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

April said...

SO cute Court!! I can't wait to get my kit!! :)
- April

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! LOVE that "LOVE"! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Catherine said...

This card is so bright and cheerful - love it!

Lizzie Laine said...

Very pretty, love the colors!

Debbie said...

Great card! I love how Court used the lavender stickles on the LOVE chipboard!

Marlene said...

Gorgeous bright card! Oh, and thanks so much for stopping by on a regular basis! Happy New Year!