January 12, 2011

I {heart} U and Yoga!

Happy Wednesday! This week may be a bit slow/quiet around here. I apologize but I am trying to wrap my brain around my 5 classes I am taking. I would like to take a moment and say that I absolutely LOVE Yoga. It is a class I am taking for my PE requirement. Now my kids have a tendency to stress me out and lately my patience level is extremely low. Not sure if it was a coincidence or not but I had a really hard time getting mad or stressed today. Ok so you know when you get mad or stressed or frustrated you can this tension in the pit of your stomach? Or is that just me? LOL, anywho all day today when my kids started to put me in that mood and just as my stomach started to tense up, I stopped myself, took a couple deep breaths and I was able to continue in a calm manner. It was/is an AMAZING feeling.

Yesterday in class we did mostly breathing exercises and learned a handful of poses. I am totally sore today, LOL, and I feel calmer. I LOVE Yoga. I found a Yoga class in town but they want $55 a month, Tony and paid that for both of us to attend the gym, I certainly don't think we could pay that for me to attend a couple classes a month. But anyways, if you haven't tried Yoga, I highly recommend you do. I was skeptical about it, didn't think it was something I could get in to but I did, I have and I LOVE it.



Now on the the craftiness you came here for! :-) Today's card was created by DT member April!


Super cute!! For full details about the card, stop by April's blog. Well I am off to school. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with more projects using January's monthly kit. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I need to try Yoga! :):):):):):) I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that card...the design is FAB! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Yoga is amazing! I was so much more in sink with my breathing when I would go. And yes, what a stress reliever! Glad to hear you like it so much!

April said...

Sounds like Yoga will be great for you Leeanne!!
- April

Court said...

I <3 this card, April!

And good for you Leeanne! I tried Yoga and had what they call a Yoga Natzi. This guy made the class SO stressful! I need to try it again for sure.

Kelly Massman said...

Cute card! I agree about Yoga--it's a great thing. Wish I would make time for it daily!

Debbie said...

April did a great job on the card!! Love the center of it!

LisiB said...

Yoga is way cool and the card is super sweet!!! Love it!