January 28, 2011

Happy Friday! Love LO

Happy Friday! What a week it has been. I wish I was at CHA, that's for sure. I am crossing my fingers to be able to go to CHA Summer in Chicago. My family lives about 30 min from where they will have it so that would be awesome. :-)

This week has been crazy, they closed all schools in the area on Wednesday including college. It was nice because we were able to get caught up on school work. Then during the day on Thursday we got hit with about 10" of snow. I LOVE IT!!!!! The problem is Virginia isn't equipped to handle large amounts of snow, so a little bit of snow seems to slow the town down, 10" of snow practically closes the town down. In IL, with a big snow fall, it would be cleared by morning and people would be able to go about their business as usual. Anywho, not only did schools close Wednesday but they closed the rest of the week. And now it is snowing again, YIKES. Thankfully Tony (who works one hour from home and has to drive up and down the mountains) now has an AWD car. That car can handle anything. LOL!

I am also super excited to be getting a new laptop this weekend. My computer time has been so limited without it. So I will be back full force blog hopping (hopefully) by Monday. YAY for me!

Now on to today's project, a SUPER DUPER cute LO that DT member April created. She used January's monthly kit which is unfortunately sold out but hopefully we can still provide you with some inspiration. :-)


I LOVE the pattern paper in the Cupcake Love collection. Please visit April's blog for full details about the LO!

I am extremely excited about all the new goodies coming out with CHA! The kits in the upcoming months are just going to be fabulous. Really I can't wait to start working with some of the new collections and products coming out. Hey, have you pre-ordered your February kit yet? If you like the kit and are not a subscriber you should do so because supplies are limited and they are selling fast. :-) There is a link in the top of my sidebar to pre-order a kit. I am hoping to get them shipped this weekend but with it snowing again I am not sure if that will happen. My Ford Explorer does not have AWD and it doesn't handle snow very well. :-(

Well that is it for today, didn't blog for a couple days and here I am just a chatty Cathy! LOL!

Happy Crafting!!

3 comments:

April said...

Wow, that's alot of snow Leeanne!!! Stay safe!
- April

Debbie said...

I just love April's layout!!!!!!!!!!!!

LisiB said...

Great layout and it sounds like a dream to be able to go to CHA. It must be scrapbook heaven!