January 13, 2011

Will you be mine?

Happy Thursday! Well today is just another day, nothing going on. My lil man Tony and a little stomach bug, he keeps telling me his belly hurts and it breaks my heart. Nothing I can do about it but cuddle with him. My microwave took a crap last night, never realize how much I rely on one until it's gone, lol!

But on to happier news, today's card was created by DT member Courtney!

I really like how this card turned out, with the Thickers and the white card stock behind it. Super quick post today since I need to get back to my lil sicklings. :-(

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

This card is super cute!! Hope your baby feels better soon. Sorry to hear about your microwave, I couldn't live w/out mine.

Marlene said...

Hope your little guy is feeling better! What a cute card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I hope he feels better soon!! I loveeeeeeeeee that card!! ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sandy Ang said...

Just adorable your card. It's such a clever and effective design! The checks in the background against the Thickers looks great.