January 7, 2011

Pink Blooms

Happy Friday! So all week since January 1st, I thought it was one day later than it really was. Ya know how sometimes that happens but either when you realize what day it really is or the next day comes you seem to be back on track? Well not me, everyday even after I realized what day it was seemed one day later. It was really annoying. So this week basically flew by for me. Monday I am back in class. WAHOO!!!



Well today I have a LO to share with you that DT member Debbie created using Artfuldelight's January kit. Hurry because there are only 2 kits left!


I LOVE this LO, all the pink and flowers, butterflies oh my! It is just beautiful. Be sure to stop by Debbie's blog for more info and more inspiration. Debbie is amazing, not one LO of Debbie's have I not thought in my hear "OOOhhh WOW, I love that". Seriously!!

Anywho just a couple things I wanted say, January's sketch challenge ends January 23, click here to enter. The prize is February's kit and a Guest Designer spot in February! :-)

Also I was so excited when I received an email saying that my "Believe" LO was featured on Sketches4all. You should check it out, click here! That totally made my day!

I will have the winner of the heat gun for you later today so check back.

Do you see the banner at the top of my blog for Stacy Jay Jewelry? Stacy is a friend from high school. We lost touch over the years but thanks to Facebook we were able to get back in touch a few months back. We both took Jewelry in high school, I LOVED it. I should have pursued that further. Maybe when I start working and we make more money I can afford to take on that hobby too. Anywho, you should check out her Etsy store, she makes some really awesome jewelry and I am thinking that my next giveaway will be from her store. :-) So check it out!!

I think that is all for today!

Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh I love love love love this LO!!! I loveeeeeeee the photos and those hearts!! And off to check your friends Etsy!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Court said...

WOO HOO! CONGRATS Leeanne!!! We told you that LO rocked!!! :)

Debbie, this is GORgeous! I just love it! :)

LisiB said...

What a sweet LO. Love it! The colors of this kit are fantastic. Fabulous work, ladies!

JustYolie said...

Beautiful pink layout..love the lattice heart scallop border.

Marlene said...

Beautiful layout! Puts me in the Spring mood!