April 24, 2012

April sketch challenge winner - ASC#19

Good Morning, Happy Tuesday, and Happy Birthday to my boyfriend, Tony. :-) We went out to a nice Mexican dinner last night to celebrate Nicki and Tony's birthday. It is the restaurant we have been going to for each of our birthdays for at least the last 2 years. They had a small fire at the restaurant a couple months back, they fixed it up and reopened. I think since they reopened they have more business. It is really nice in there now. :-)  We had a very lovely evening.  And last night was my last class of the Spring semester.  I officially have the next 3 weeks or so off.  I think I might have to get crafty.  I have a ton of new Paper Smooches stamps and a fabulous new May kit to play with. 



Nicki also got the best birthday present ever, except being able to spend it with her loving, wonderful family (lol), she found out in 3 weeks she will get her braces off.  She couldn't have been happier.  And momma couldn't be happier that once a month I don't have to drive 2 hours for a 5 minute ortho appt.  LOL!!

So I have the winner to announce for our April sketch challenge.  :-)

The winner is entry #8.......Yvonne from Do More With Less......

YAY, Yvonne.  Congratulations!!  Please contact me so I can get your package in the mail.  :-) 

That's all for today.  I have some graduation invites to make today for my friend at school.  We are both graduating but I won't be attending graduation.  I have a lot to take care of over the next couple months and any free time I have I need to be productive.  LOL!!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our May card and scrapbook kit reveal.  I have had several new subscribers in the last week or so and so our May kits are selling fast - almost sold out.  If you are interested in a kit, please email me right away before they sell out. 


 

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

woohoo to Yvonne....congratulations...

now this picture is just too cute....thanks for sharing..great hat..

Jennifer said...

Happy birthdays! Great picture can't wait for the May revel =)

The Constant Scrapper said...

Congratulations to Yvonne. Her layout is beautiful! :-)
Janice

Karen B. said...

I'll be busy too with the May Kit!!! It is amazing! Happy birthday again to your daughter and happy birthday to your man!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS to YVONNE!!! YAY!!

Happy birthday to Tony!! I loveeeeee that pic of Nicki!! Tooooooooo cute!

June Houck said...

Happy birthday to Tony and congrats to Nicki for losing her braces soon.

Yvonne, I know you will *LOVE* this kit.

Leeanne, wahoo for almost selling out of your May kits early :)