April 27, 2012

Just You & I

Happy Friday my friends!! Another week has come and gone. :-)   97 days until I am in my car with my family driving across the country, moving to the desert.  I couldn't be more excited. 


 Well today I have a LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Kelly, created using our April scrapbook kit. Unfortunately this is the last post sharing Kelly's work.  She is extremely talented and will be missed on our team.  Both Kelly and Julie's DT term ends this month and they will BOTH be missed.  BUT we all know where to find them - I hope you have taken a moment to stop by and follow their blogs.  Two super sweet, super talented ladies that have a lot of inspiration to offer on their blogs. June will join us for one last month in June.  She had to take April and May off because she was moving in to her new absolutely beautiful home.  I was fortunate enough to see it in person and I couldn't be happier for her. 

Kelly has totally rocked each and every kit she received over the last 6 months and today's project is no exception.  I love all the detail she adds to her LO's.  Distressed edges, layering, inking.....just delightful. 


KELLY

I LOVE it, that photo it super sweet!! For more inspiration and details about this LO, please visit Kelly's blog. 

That's it for today. I will be back tomorrow with another Spotlight Saturday post featuring our April guest designer, Charlotte.  
 

6 comments:

June Houck said...

Oh, this is truly a beautiful LO and a gorgeous picture too. I love those papers, flowers, and brads! So lovely.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Kelly is AMAZING!! I am going to miss working with her and all of you! I loveeeeeeeee that precious photo and love love love the flowers!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Leeanne!!! I will greatly miss being on your team. Thanks for everything!

Annette Allen said...

awesome layout...love the distressed edges and all that amazing detail...thanks for sharing...

Happy Friday..

Karen B. said...

Beautiful layout! I love that flower. Your creations were amazing Kelly.

Carol W. said...

Lovely layout, great photo. Fabulous design and embellishments TFS