April 30, 2012

Farewell

Hello my friends. I just realized it was April 30th, the last day of the month, and I wanted to stop in and say a FAREWELL to our two Delightful Designers. April concludes Kelly and Julie's term with us. It has been an absolute delight to work with Kelly and Julie, they are super sweet and super talented. I hope that you have found them a great inspiration over the last 6 months and I hope you stopped by their blogs and became followers. I feel very lucky to call them my friends and I wish them nothing but happiness. :-)


 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for everything, Leeanne!!! I LOVE your kits, and hope to continue to play along with the monthly sketch challenges, and hopefully subscribe again in the future. I will definitely miss being a part of your team!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwww you are sooooo sweet Leeanne!! I have sooooooooo enjoyed designing with your kits!! They are so AWESOME to work with!! Thanks for everything!

April said...

You'll be missed ladies!!

Debbie said...

I will miss working with Kelly and Julie, but will continue to follow their blogs.

June Houck said...

I love them both! Super fab DT sisters :)