April 13, 2012

Bubble Love

Good Morning! Happy Friday. Ok, so I am getting really nervous now. Things are starting to fall in to place with our move. I am glad I made the calls that I did yesterday because we plan on putting our kids in a charter school out in Arizona and the one we want to send our kids to is almost filled for next year. We have to register them today for school. AND we have to be there by the beginning of the school year in order for them to be able to go there. Which means instead of moving at the end of Aug, we have to move the end of July. We have roughly 3 months to prepare. YIKES!!!! Tony and I will graduate on August 1st. We will have to be on the road to Arizona no later that August 2nd. I think I might be crazy!! But y'all might have known that already.

Anywho, today I have a super cute LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Kelly created using our April monthly kit.

LinkKELLY

Love those photos, super cute LO!!! For more details about this LO please visit Kelly's blog. :-)

That's all for today.

6 comments:

Lisa Echerd said...

Love the arrangement of the layout. So happy things are falling into place for you!

Kelly Massman said...

This is super cute!!!!

Annette Allen said...

awesome layouts...totally love that amazing banner...super cute.

Court said...

Darling!!! And what a super cutie!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Yep... we start early early early here for school... Brookie's first day is the 8th of August!! Which Charter school did you pick??? I have never liked them out here... peeps have tried to convince me to take the kids to them, but I won't budge! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeeee Kelly's lo!! Soooooooooooo cute!!

Deena said...

great layout...love that little girl's hair...think it every time i see one of her pages!...you are crazy about that move...my goodness, i hope you make it on time...congrats on both of you graduating in august...what a huge accomplishment!!!!