April 11, 2012

Brothers

Good Morning! YAY for this week being almost over. I am super excited.

Well there was a miscommunication for this week's Sketch Inspiration challenge. I do not believe to be sponsoring this week, I think it will be in two weeks. I will post the info here when I know for sure. The sketch this week is awesome so you should still play along, there is a great prize to be won.

Our Delightful Designer, Debbie, created this beauty.

DEBBIE
I love all the detail!! Just beautiful! Debbie did use the Sketch Inspiration sketch to create this LO - this is her interpretation of the sketch. For more details and inspiration please visit Debbie's blog.

And here is the sketch in case you want to play along this week. :-)

Well that's all for today. Hope you all have a wonderful day!! I will be finishing up some homework and then working on a Mother's Day card that someone asked me to make for them. She said her mother loves gnomes and she loved my "Thankful for my Gnomies" card I made using our September monthly kit. So I am going to make a more Mother's Day-ish card. :-) I will share it with all of you when I am done. :-)


8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee Debbie's lo!! LOVING those clouds!!!

April said...

Awesome page Debbie!

Ashley Horton said...

Amazing layout Debbie!! I love the cute clouds, sun, and kite embellishments!!

Karen B. said...

Good luck with your order! Love the layout Debbie, and how you've worked with the kit to make it a bit vintage.

Annette Allen said...

wow great page...love the clouds and those butterflies...what an awesome design.

Court said...

Lovely layout! I am working on one to go with Abby's sketch right now for the sketch challenge. :)

Diana Fisher said...

I love this page — great clouds!!

DIANA L. said...

Awesome layout great colors.