April 26, 2012

Stylin' & Profilin

Good Morning my friends. Other than a final in my Business Law class I am done with Spring semester. Totally excited. I am able to put more hours in at work and get my house and life in order to make our final long distance move. We will move once more before we are done but hopefully it will be in a house we buy. Since we have never been to Arizona before we are going to rent when we first get out there, figure out where we want to live and then settle down. :-)

 So our May kits are now sold out. I hope you had a chance to purchase one for yourself. We will have month of inspiration starting May 1, our new DT will be joining us and I am super excited to get started. We truly have had the best team members over the last year and a half. Super talented and super sweet and I am happy to call all of them my friends. :-)



Today I have a LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Julie created using our April scrapbook kit. 

 JULIE

Oh that sweet sweet Brookie - can't wait to meet her.  98 more days until I  am driving across the country.  :-)  Julie's LO is super sweet and the title totally fits Ms. Brookie!!  She is probably the most stylish little girl I know.  :-)  

That's all for today.  I will see you back here tomorrow for another amazing project.  Have a fabulous day!!  

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

Already sold out? Wow! I can see why, they are a fabulous kit! This layout by Julie is tons of fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So excited to meet you!! I can't wait!!!!!

June Houck said...

Too cute! Boy, I am sorry I missed out on this kit...I adore those yellows and blues. Kudos to you for selling so quickly AGAIN! Yay, Debbie & Leeanne.

Carol W. said...

Love the colors of this kit. Beautiful layout - great design

crazeemommee said...

Hi Leeanne, long time no talk! I see your moving, how awesome is that? And to AZ? I love living here but not ready for the warmer weather just yet. What part of AZ are you moving too?

Christie