April 7, 2012

Our new Design Team

Hello my friends. Today we will be revealing our new Design Team for our May-Oct term. This is probably my least favorite part of this whole adventure......choosing just 4 talented ladies out of a long list of amazing crafters. I think we had double the submissions this time as last time so our choice was just that much more difficult. The good news is we will have another DT call in September. :-)

Alright well let's introduce the new team......

CARD TEAM
I'm a graphic designer by trade, wife, mama to two energetic young boys, and always a crafter at heart. I like to expand my boundaries by experimenting and showcasing the capabilities of each stamp set I pick up. I'm quite fond of the clean and simple design style, which you can see on my blog The Bald Dragonfly. I'm lucky to have the title of stamp illustrator as well! I'm really looking forward to inspiring you with projects I created from the beautiful kits at Artful Delight!

My name is Erin and I'm a card making junkie. I love
that I have found a whole wonderful
community of like minded people! I live in Northern California
with my husband and 2 little
boys and run a small motel called the Outside Inn.

My name is Missy Whidden. I am 36, and I’ve been married to Marshall for 12 years. We’ve been together for almost 18! We have two beautiful little girls. Reese is five and Paige is three. They are the light of our lives! We live in a small town called Frostproof, Florida. I’m a stay-at-home mom, and I am also a Spinning instructor at our YMCA. When I’m not scrapping, I love exercising, reading and doing fun things with my family. I started scrapping in the summer of 2006, just before Reese was born. I helped my mother-in-law put together a baby book for my husband, and I was instantly hooked! I love the creativity that comes with scrapping. I love patterned paper, inks, mists and bright colors. I can’t really describe my style…I like to try everything! I love letting my photos be the center of the page, and I almost always use them as my inspiration. I love working with sketches and challenges. I’m so excited to be a part of the Artful Delight Team! Thank you so much for having me!

Marcia from One Scrap at a Time

Hi, I am Marcia Dehn-Nix and I am so excited to be a part of the Artful Delight design team! I am married to the most wonderful guy (28 years!) and we live in Minnesota. We have three kids; Naomi (22), Colette (20), and Trenton (17). The oldest 2 are away at college and my son will be joining them next Fall. I have been scrapbooking for over 10 years. My scrapbooking evolved out of a love for photography. In fact, I used to be a wedding photographer! I did all the portrait sittings of my own kids at home. This made for some fun times when I hauled in sand or fake snow! I also love to make cards, and knit, and sew. I do have a 9-5 job working as a senior software engineer creating software for electrical utilities. The senior just means I am old. I celebrated 25 years with the company last summer. My creative side helps to balance the technical geeky side of me.



They will start sharing their projects with us in May. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I am headed to the park with my family. :-)

18 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Thanks Leeanne for this opportunity, super excited to join your talented team.

Sara Zenger said...

Congrats Girls!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay!! Congrats to the new team, lots of talent there!

Missy Whidden said...

I am so excited to be a part of this amazing team!! Thanks for having me. I can't wait to get started :)

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Congrats to all! I feel so blessed to be a part of this very talented design team.

Me-Ma Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the NEW DT!! SO EXCITED for ALL OF YOU!! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So excited for all of you!! You are going to LOVEEEEEEEEEEE being on this team!!

Jennifer said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see your designs. =)

Court said...

CONGRATULATIONS new DT!!!! I am SO happy for you and you will LOVE being Artful Delight designers!!!

Karen B. said...

Super super excited to work with you and showcase the best kits out there!

Lynn said...

Wohhoo!! Congrats to the DT! Can't wait to see their gorgeous creations!

April said...

Congrats ladies!!! Artful Delight is an AMAZING team to be a part of and Leeanne is a sweetie pie to work for. I know you'll love your time with her and I can't wait to see all the inspiration you'll be sharing with us. :)
- April

Deena said...

congrats to all of you...sad it wasn't me, but hey...can't wait to see what you put forth as spectacular inspiration...way to go!

Diana Fisher said...

Congrats to the new team!!! :)

Debbie said...

Congrats Karen, Erin, Missy and Marcia!!! Can't wait to see what you all create with the kits!

The Constant Scrapper said...

Congratulations to the new DT members! I really look forward to your upcoming designs and inspiration. :-)
Janice

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all of you!! I'm looking forward to the inspiration!!

Alice said...

you have a fab team, Leeanne!