September 24, 2012

Another month almost coming to an end....

Hello my friends!! 

It's Monday, ugh! Another long week ahead of me.  

It's Monday which means it's Marcia's day to showcase her project using our September scrapbook kit.  

 MARCIA


 That starburst paper is probably my favorite one out of the kit. There are still a few kits left, both card and scrapbook.  Click here if you would like to purchase one. 

I will announce the winner of the sketch challenge tomorrow.  We had an awesome turnout this month.  

Also don't forget to enter my birthday giveaway - I will close comments for that tomorrow at 4pm (Arizona time).  

And there is less than a week left to get your submissions in for our DT call.  

Have a wonderful day!
 

6 comments:

Kerys said...

Gorgeous layout! I love the sunburst at eh back and those papers are just adorable! Fun pics and title too! Thanks for the inspiration :-)

LisiB said...

What a great, energetic and fun layout. You are right, the starburst rocks

Nicole Doiron said...

Aww.... such a fun pretty layout Marcia! I LOVE all the different patterns!!! Thanks for sharing!

MS said...

Beautiful LO! I've been saving that sun ray paper because it's so yummy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeee the split design and the sunburst rays!!!!

Rose said...

oh this is super fun :)