September 5, 2012

YUM

Hello my friends.

How are you today?  Weeks that have a holiday on the Monday really throw me off.  LOL!!  Can't believe it is Wednesday already.  Unfortunately since I still work my part time job, I don't know when my next day off will be.  I am thinking it will be Thanksgiving.  LOL!!  I am not sure I can hold out that long.  Might be quitting at the end of September.  

So today I am excited to share the first project using our September card kit.  Erin created these cards.  The only item on the cards that is not included in the kit is the stamp on the first card.  The card kit does come with 2 stamp sets though.  

ERIN



This second card was based on this months card sketch.  :-)  Fabulous cards.  And a special thanks and appreciation to Erin for finishing these up last night.  I got the kits out late and Erin set to work as soon as she got hers so I would have something to share with you today.  

Aren't these great cards.  These kits are packed with fun elements, super fun papers, an awesome deal - tons of stuff!!  These kits are now on sale in our store.  All past kits (whatever is left) is discounted.  



7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous cards!!! LOVING that ice cream cone!!! And why might you be leaving at end of Sept??

Deena said...

gorgeous projects...loving the pinwheels...so trendy!!! Hope you get a day off soon...don't burn yourself out my dear...that is no fun for anyone!!!!!

Rose said...

love Erins fun summer cards :)

Debbie said...

Love the cards Erin!!!

Annette Allen said...

these are super cute...love that big ice cream and super cute pin wheel..

June Houck said...

Nicely done, Erin! My September kit arrived last night...I had to be careful not to drool on the contents. Leeanne is so smart to package some in plastic LOL!

Thanks for the inspiration!

DIANA L. said...

Super cute cards, great papers.