September 26, 2012

Clap and Celebrate

Hello my friends!! 

So sorry my posts  have been late and there was a delay in posting the new kit reveal.  I am still struggling ( a little bit) to get organized.  Last night Tony took me out to dinner and a movie for my birthday.  It was nice to hang out without the kids.  We very rarely do that.  

So this post will include two projects from our Delightful Designers, Missy and Erin.  Then later this afternoon/evening I will have another post with the kit reveal and the winner of my birthday giveaway.  Then  I will still have posts to fill up the rest of the week with projects from our  Design Team using our September kit.  

So let's get started.  First is Missy LO using our September scrapbook kit.  

MISSY


Next up is a card and wine label that Erin created using our September card kit.  

ERIN


Alright well that's all for now.  I am off to get the kit reveal post together.  

"See" you in a little bit!!  :-)

5 comments:

Rose said...

yay for time with hubby and the kids!!!
super fun layout and such a sweet smile she has :)
erin has created some more awesomeness!!!

Deena said...

Gorgeous projects ladies! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

MS said...

Busy bee! I hope you had a fun bday date (PS-random but my sisters name is Toni- it was weird seeing that name w a "y"'!). Love Missy's LO, beautiful design. Livery card & tag too!

Debbie said...

Happy to hear you and Tony had some time to yourselves!!! Great projects from Missy and Erin!

June Houck said...

Precious LO, Missy! So cute. Erin's card and wine tag are equally fun!