September 12, 2012

Time To Celebrate

Good morning my friends! 

Today is going to be a busy day and I don't even have to work.  I have to volunteer and my kids school twice.  Once in the morning and the little walk up window that sells Gatorade, Sunny D, water, and little granola bars and then one more time around lunch for a teacher luncheon.  THEN I have to decorate a bowling pin.  Yeah you read that right, a BOWLING PIN.  Sometimes being a paper crafter back fires on me.  LOL!!  For whatever reason at work we have to decorate a bowling pin to show our spirit.  I immediately said I could bring in all my crafting goodies.  Well then we got too busy at work to decorate it at work so the other day I volunteered to take it home. UGH!!  I don't know what I got myself in to.  Decorating a bowling pin has not been easy.  I may just have to share my creation when I am done.  LOL!!

Well today I have a super cute card to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Erin, created using our September  card kit.  

ERIN
Super cute!  Love that ice cream cone, YUM!!  LOL!
 
Alright well I need to begin my day.  Got 15 minutes to get out the door and I have 3 kids not  dressed.  Wish me luck.  LOL!!

6 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

A bowling pin? Oh, you DEFINITELY have to do a reveal on that one!

Rose said...

yummy card Erin :)

decorating a bowling pin??? please show us how you did it as it sounds hard!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Girlllllllllllll .... you should see how many crafty things I have had to do at home from work cause peeps know that I am the 'crafty' one!!! lol!!! And hehehehehe... the bowling pins doesn't surprise me!!! My MIL and her BFF did a "Bowling for the Cure" for 10 years for breast Cancer and they always had kids decorate bowling pins to auction off!! I have one that Adam made about 6 years ago that he made look like a clown and Brookie has one that looks like the Mad-Hatter!! I will have to show them to you when you come over for the bday party!!!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! I am yacking so much about stuff... I forgot to tell Erin I loveeeeeeee her card!!! That ice cream cone is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

LisiB said...

Can't wait to see how you decorate a bowling pin....leaves me speechless.

Volunteering at school -it is a great thing to get involved with your kid's education but can be very time consuming!

Love the card. So very sweet.

June Houck said...

Erin, this is awesome!!! Love your card :)