September 15, 2012

Spotlight Saturday

Oh yes, the day is almost over. Well my internet went down at about 4pm last night and didn't come back until I was at work today. As soon as I got home from work this evening it was pretty much time for dinner. This is the first time I have been able to get in front of my computer in almost 2 days. Might not sound too bad to some of you but I used to be glued to my computer and to not be on for a couple days weird. LOL!! 

 Anywho, I am here now and ready to share our Spotlight Saturday projects. 


June created some amazing cards again this week.  

 JUNE



Both cards are fabulous!!  I especially love the second one, love the colors and they way it looks like rays.  :-)  

Alright well that's it for today.  You still have a couple weeks left to get your emails sent over for our DT call.  Check out the details here.   
 

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bummer about the internet :( You know I would die!! lol!!

I loveeeeeeeeeee June's cards!! Always GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Brenda said...

These cards are beautiful, June. I absolutely love the bright colors on the first one.

Rose said...

love june's cards and the second is my fav also :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great cards June, love the bright colors and stitching details.

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Awesome cards June!! Especially love that second card. The starburst with those pattern papers goes perfect with that diecut.

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards June!!!

Lisa P said...

I like the second card too. I have to try the ray technique. I saw a tutorial on doing it but just haven't tried. I love the saying on the first.