September 25, 2012

Winner announced....

Good Morning!! So......yes it's the 25th......and yes we should be having our kit reveal however there is going to be a delay this month. 

I might post it later today but more than likely it will be posted tomorrow.  

I will however post the winner to our September sketch challenge.  

I am excited because we had a big turn out this month.  

Sooooo, the winner is........

Well first I want to explain how I chose the winner.  Basically I just add together the layout sketch entries and the card sketch entries, which for September was 46.  Then I use random.org which this time chose the #23.  Then starting with the layout sketch I count down 23.  There were actually 23 layout sketch entries so the winner is......

 Congratulations Patricia!!  :-) 

Please send me an email with your October kit choice.  :-)   
leeanne@artfuldelight.com 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats Patricia!!!!!

Rose said...

congrats Patricia :)

June Houck said...

Congrats, Patricia! The October kit looks amazing; enjoy :)