September 18, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday

Hello!! 

So excited today is my short day at work and then I have tomorrow off. Yippee!!  Even though it's my day off I still have lots to do.  I am volunteering at my kids school and then I have some meetings for my son at his school.  

So today's LO is awesome!  I am pretty sure I say that every day but when I was putting together this month's kit and I saw this paper I was so excited to see it in use.  I love "rays!"  

Missy
LOVE it!!

Well my kids are rushing me out the door and I haven't even gotten dressed for work.  I better get going!!  I need a vacation!!  lol!!  

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeee the sunburts!!!!!

Nicole Doiron said...

wow! So many colors, such vibrancy, so many cool details! This layout just makes me HAPPY!