September 20, 2012

The Little Things In Life

Hello!!

Back to work today.  I had the day off yesterday and it went too quick.  Thankfully today is one of my short days for the week.  I get to work a couple 6 1/2 days and a couple 10 hour days, today is my short one.  Yippee!!  

Our Delightful Designer Debbie created today's LO!!  

DEBBIE
Here's what I love about this LO other than all the awesome layering, if you have seen the kit you will notice that it is a little geared towards birthdays.  Now not that it is a bad thing because we all have birthday's right?  Which means we either need to make birthday cards or create those birthday LO's.  BUT Debbie's LO today shows that you can use the scrapbook kit in a different way.  She used all the elements from the kit but didn't make a birthday LO.  

This LO is super fun!!

Alright well that's it for today.  I am heading out the door to work.  Hope you all have a splendid day!  :-)  

7 comments:

Tamika said...

Lucky you for a short day! Love Debbie's layout!

Kerys said...

OMGosh! This is just super cute! I love that you used birthday embellishments for a non-birthday layout! Thanks for the inspiration :-)

Deena said...

Gorgeous layout. Love the layers and the pinwheels. Awesome job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeee the balloons!!!

LisiB said...

Such a cute, bright and happy layout. Glad to hear you have a short day at work - who takes care of your kids when you work?
Have a nice day!

June Houck said...

Debbie, this is gorgeous! You always choose such fun elements and combine them perfectly.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

this is so stunning and bright! It makes me want to scrapbook right now!