April 19, 2013

Birthday greetings

Good Morning and TGIF!!
Fridays never look so good until I work M-F.  I know many of you do that every week but I usually have a day off during the week and then work Saturday and I prefer that.
I feel like I don't get to see my kids or getting anything done around the house.  Ugh!!

BUT it's Friday and I have the weekend off.
Tonight is my daughter's prom. 
Tomorrow she volunteer at a school carnival and Sunday we are going to dinner for Tony and Nicki's birthday that are next week. 
I might actually make it in to my craft room this weekend. 

Alright well take a look at today's cards!!!  WOW amazing!!
 

ROSE



Beautiful!!

For more details please visit Rose's blog here.

Well it's off to work for me. 
Have a wonderful Friday!! :-)


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Have a wonderful weekend my friend! I loveeeeeeee these cards! GORGEOUS!!!