April 29, 2013

Love you to the stars and back

Happy Monday!  
It's back to work for me. 
I feel a ton better than I did last week but still not 100%.  

I feel well enough to go to work and at this point that's all I can ask for.  LOL!  

So today is Ashley's last post with our team.  
It has been a wonderful 6 months with her on the team.  
We hope you have enjoyed her projects. 

ASHLEY

For more details please visit Ashley's blog here.

Alright, well I am still looking to hear from our sketch winner Heather Adams from Crafty Scrapper. 

Have a wonderful day!!

5 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

Lovely and fun page!

~amy~ said...

Sad to see Ashley go...she has such a wonderful style!

Heather Doolittle said...

Love Ashley's layout! And sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! Emailed you just now!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad you are feeling better!! I loveeeeeeeee Ashley's lo!! I love love love love the colors and she always ROCKS the titles!!

Suzanne said...

Oh, that layout is darling! Waiting patiently for the May sketch... :-)