April 15, 2013

Snack Attack

Happy Tax Day!!
LOL!!  
Do you wait until the last minute to file your taxes or do you get it done as soon as you get your paperwork?  
My taxes have been filed since like January 6.  LOL!! 
We used most of what we got from our return for our house.  

So it's Monday and that means back to work.  Yesterday I had the day off and the pleasure of going prom shopping with Nicki.  She doesn't have a date, just going with some friends. 

I can't believe how grown up she is.  Her bday is next week which means she is legal age to work.  Oh my!!  

Alright let's get to the inspiration.  
Today's LO was created by our Delightful Designer Ashley!
   
ASHLEY

For more details please visit Ashley's blog here.
Alright well that's it for today!!

Have a great Monday!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love everything about this layout! That camera is so cute and I love the bright frame with the wood background!

Debbie P said...

This is so stinkin' adorable! Beautiful job Ashley!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! Ashley is rocking this KIT!!!