April 2, 2013

Hello Adventure

Good Morning!!  
WOW, Day 2 of vacation and it isn't much like a vacation.  LOL!!  Well I guess it did when I was sitting on my lounge chair last night with a frosty beverage watching my kids play in the yard and daddy Tony building me a fire pit.  
Day 2 brings digging up rocks  in the back yard so we can build our raised vegetable garden.  Then when it starts to heat up outside we will head inside to unpack and organize the house.  Fun times!!  
Debbie and I are busy selecting our new DT.  We will announce our choices probably early next week.  We have not made a selection yet but whoever is chosen will be contacting via email first.  :-)  

We still have some more inspiration to share this month from our current team.  I say this every six months.  

The end of a term is bitter sweet.  We always have to say goodbye to an amazing team but we also get to welcome a new amazing team.  

Take  a look at today's inspiration.  Our Delightful Designer, Kate is sharing today.  
Kate used our April scrapbook kit.        
 
KATE

Hello Adventure 

Here's a close up.

 Hello Adventure Close Up 1 


For more details please visit Kate's blog here.

That's it for today. I have a busy day ahead of me.  I am also continuing with getting our April kits in the mail.  :-)  Thank you for your patience.  :-) 


5 comments:

Kerys said...

I love the bright colors and the way Kate used the 'non typical' colors and patterns for a layout about skiing! Great to see something different! Thanks for the inspiration!
Good luck with the digging! Wish it was warmer here - it dumped a good few inches of snow again last night! :-( Just after I could finally see the grass again!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

gorgeous layout! I find that vacations are really just work without the pay hehehe'

Deena said...

So glad you had a successful move! We are almost unpacked from ours last week and sold our old house last night so everything is falling into place nicely. Wishing you some wonderful unpacking mojo!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyy for the new house!! Can't wait to see it!!! I love love love love Kate's lo!! So beautiful!!

June Houck said...

Fun photo and LO, Kate!