April 25, 2013

Guest Designer, Janice

Good Morning!! 
 What a crazy week. 
Monday night I came down with the flu.  I tried to suck it up and go to work because we have been short handed but I didn't make it 2 hours before I needed to go home.  I went home Tuesday morning and had been in bed since.  
Well I guess it was only a day and a half because last night we had to go buy a new truck.
The transmission was slipping on our old one and it didn't seem right to fix it instead of just getting something new.  Our old truck was a 2002.  We have friends that have connections at a dealership so we felt we got a pretty sweet deal.  
I will share my new ride tomorrow.  We are super excited about it.  

I feel well enough to go to work today so off I go.  With all the craziness this week there is going to be a little delay on the kit reveal. 
I would like to share our last post from our Delightful Designer today. 
It has been a please and great inspiration to have Janice with us this month.  

I hope she has inspired you.  

JANICE
That's it for today. 

I will be announcing the sketch challenge winner soon as well.  :-)
Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

The Constant Scrapper said...

Thanks so much for allowing me to guest design this month. I really enjoyed working with your April scrapbook kit! And thank you for the nice comments on my layouts. :-)
Janice

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I saw the new ride on FB!!! I love it!! Hope you are feeling better now! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this lo!! Such gorgeous colors and love love love the circles!!!