April 26, 2013

Let's go be adventurers

TGIF!!!  
I am so happy it is Friday although I do have to work on Saturday I am glad this week is over.  
As I mentioned yesterday we got a new vehicle on Wednesday.  Tony and I absolutely love it.  We I cannot wait to take it on our first road trip this summer to VEGAS baby.  Oh yeah I am totally excited to be going to CHA this summer.  
Anywho, here is our big black beast
 
 So this month just flew by and I just realized this will be Rose's last post.  
It has been an absolute pleasure having Rose with us the last 6 months.  I hope she has been an amazing inspiration to all of you.  :-)  

Rose has two cards to share with us today.  :-)

ROSE


For more details please visit Rose's blog here.

Oh, yes let's also announce our winner from our April sketch challenge. 

CONGRATULATIONS.......Heather Adams from Crafty Scrapper

You are the winner!!  Please email me your snail mail so I can get your package off to you.  :-)
leeanne@artfuldelight.com

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Rose has been fabulously inspiring! Her cards are also filled with such wonderful details! Love today's...

Yahoo for a new truck and for CHA!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the new ride!!!!! And can't wait for VEGAS BABY!!!! I love love love Rose's cards!! They are gorgeous!!!

Crafting Marfa said...

Wow Leeanne, what a great new ride! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new truck!!! Enjoy it :-D I know what you mean about road trips, they're the bestestest, especially in a nice, new car! Rose's cards are really cute :-D

Rose said...

Leeanne it has been a FANTASTIC 6 months, thanks so much for having me :)

love the new wheels and yay for CHA!!!

Suzanne said...

I love Rose's card, I'm diggin' the nautical stuff that's out. Congrats to Heather for winning the sketch challenge! And congrats to you on your new truck! Enjoy!