December 31, 2010

End of another year

Happy New Years Eve my blogger friends. I totally meant to get this post up earlier but I got busy around the house and completely forgot. Even though the December kit is sold out, I would love to share with you one last LO using the kit. Whether it's for inspiration or just to show you how fabulous Artfuldelight's kits are, here is a LO that DT member April created.


I LOVE that tree, I am so excited to see it used. :-) For full details about this LO please visit April's blog. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New Year!! I will be staying in a playing Super Mario Bros. with Tony and Nicki! :-)

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

D said...

Happy New Year Leeanne!!!

Court said...

Great job April! And the kits really are FABULOUS. I love them!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee that tree!! Happy New Year!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Colleen said...

Cute layout.