December 3, 2010

Snow Cute

Good Morning and happy Thursday. Another week about to come to an end. Christmas is going to be here before we know it. I need to get my Christmas cards done. This happened last year, I was rushing at the last minute to get them made and mailed. How ridiculous, LOL!

Anywho, today I have a LO to share with you that April created using the December Monthly kit. The more LO's I see being created with it, the more and more I LOVE it!! I can't wait to see what Jamie and Courtney create. :-)

Isn't that snowman ADORABLE??? I love how April dressed him up! :-) I hope y'all play along with this month's sketch. I hope to get some crafting in and try the sketch myself. Stop by April's blog and spread some comment love! :-)

Don't forget I still have the 40% off sale going on at Artfuldelight! Also I have a couple December kits left.

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the snowman!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Peggy said...

Beautiful work April!!!
xxxx Peggy

Court said...

April, this is FANTASTIC!!!

Debbie said...

I love April's layout! That snowman is adorable! Love the Echo Park Wintertime paper!

Marlene said...

BEAUTIFUL layout! Nice work.

April said...

Thank you ladies!!! :)
- April