December 15, 2010

Oh What Fun....

....it is to ride in a one horse open sllleeeiigghhhh!!!! Oh how I love Christmas!! Today I have a LO to share with you that DT member Jamie created. Now unfortunately December's kit is sold out but I would still like to share with you how totally awesome Artfuldelight's kits are. LOL! They are packed with so much goodies. :-)



Love the Merry Christmas banner, so cute!! I am a bit bummed this month sold out because I didn't get to play with the kit! :-( I do however hope everyone that got their hands on one has enjoyed it just as much as I enjoyed picking the items out.

Happy Crafting!!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that banner title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

What a fabulous page Jamie!!!
- April

joni said...

Love the layout!!! Especially love the Merry Christmas banner! Great kit!!! TFS!
hugs,
joni

Court said...

Fabulous page Jamie! AND YES the kit was SUPER FABULOUS!!!

LisiB said...

This is an adorable page and you did a super job putting it together!!!!

Melissa said...

beautiful LO Jamie! i love love the Dec kit!

Lisa Echerd said...

I like this layout's layout if that makes sense. A good one to use again and again.

Marlene said...

A beautiful layout! Love the banner - and what a great kit that was!

Kelly Massman said...

Cute layout, and the kit did look amazing! I think it looked like your best yet!

Catherine said...

THis is a great LO...super fab kit and a super fab layout!