December 19, 2010

WINNERS

Hello all! Life has been a little crazy here. We live in a small 4 bedroom house, so my oldest daughter and my oldest son have their own room. Then my lil girl and baby boy share a room. Our living room isn't the biggest and we always have toys thrown all over the place. So the other day Tony and I decided that since all the kids do in their bedrooms is sleep, we would move all 3 in the same room and then make the 4th bedroom a play room. Fabulous idea EXCEPT now that all the kids are in the same room, NAP is non-existent. My last ounce of sanity went out the door the day we moved all the beds in the same room.

All they do is play. I mean it's nice because now they will go to bed at 7pm and I don't feel one ounce of guilt for putting them to bed so early. But most days I totally look forward to nap time, it is the one time during the day that there is no noise except for my TV. No screaming and crying.....just silence. I know it will just take some time to get used to and HOPEFULLY one day they will just play quietly. Yeah right!!!

I have some winners to announce. So from the giveaway I had going on decided to chose 6 winners, that's right SIX!!!
And here they are:

33. Karen aka soccerboyzmom
7. Debbie B.
21. Karen B.
9. Darlene S.
18. Suzy
30. Kelly Massman

Please email me your address so I can get your goodie box in the mail. I know with the holidays most of you are busy so I will give you some time to get back with me before I draw a new winner. leeanne@artfuldelight.com

Thank you to everyone that participated. I will be having another giveaway very soon. Stop by tomorrow to see another LO from DT member Debbie. :-)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS to all the winners!!! Hope you get rest soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Suzy said...

Thanks Leanne!

Kelly Massman said...

Thanks! I've emailed you my address! Happy Holidays!

D said...

Congrats everyone! Sorry the kids aren't napping. That would make me crazy too!

Melissa said...

Congratulations ladies!

Karen B. said...

Ooh, you've got a busy house! One more bedroom but two more kids than me! Thanks for drawing my name!