December 19, 2010

WINNERS

Hello all! Life has been a little crazy here. We live in a small 4 bedroom house, so my oldest daughter and my oldest son have their own room. Then my lil girl and baby boy share a room. Our living room isn't the biggest and we always have toys thrown all over the place. So the other day Tony and I decided that since all the kids do in their bedrooms is sleep, we would move all 3 in the same room and then make the 4th bedroom a play room. Fabulous idea EXCEPT now that all the kids are in the same room, NAP is non-existent. My last ounce of sanity went out the door the day we moved all the beds in the same room.

All they do is play. I mean it's nice because now they will go to bed at 7pm and I don't feel one ounce of guilt for putting them to bed so early. But most days I totally look forward to nap time, it is the one time during the day that there is no noise except for my TV. No screaming and crying.....just silence. I know it will just take some time to get used to and HOPEFULLY one day they will just play quietly. Yeah right!!!

I have some winners to announce. So from the giveaway I had going on decided to chose 6 winners, that's right SIX!!!
And here they are:

33. Karen aka soccerboyzmom
7. Debbie B.
21. Karen B.
9. Darlene S.
18. Suzy
30. Kelly Massman

Please email me your address so I can get your goodie box in the mail. I know with the holidays most of you are busy so I will give you some time to get back with me before I draw a new winner. leeanne@artfuldelight.com

Thank you to everyone that participated. I will be having another giveaway very soon. Stop by tomorrow to see another LO from DT member Debbie. :-)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS to all the winners!!! Hope you get rest soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Suzy said...

Thanks Leanne!

Kelly Massman said...

Thanks! I've emailed you my address! Happy Holidays!

Denise said...

Congrats everyone! Sorry the kids aren't napping. That would make me crazy too!

isay said...

Congratulations ladies!

Karen B. said...

Ooh, you've got a busy house! One more bedroom but two more kids than me! Thanks for drawing my name!