December 29, 2010

WINNER!!

Good Morning! I can' t believe classes start in less than 2 weeks. I sure am going to try and enjoy my time off as best I can. My daughter came home yesterday so Tony, me and Nicki played Super Mario Bros (for the Wii) last night for like 4 hours. It was great!



Anywho, I would like to announce the winner of ASC3, December's sketch challenge, winner of January's monthly kit: The winner is Me-Ma Kim from The Scrappin' and Happenin's of Me-Ma Kim.


What a CUTE LO! Thank you to everyone that played along, all the entries were fabulous and I am super happy I have random.org to chose the winner because I wouldn't be able to pick, all of them were great!!

I will have January's sketch challenge posted on January 1st.

Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congratulations.

Happy New Year,
Georgiana

Me-Ma Kim said...

WOOHOOO!! THANK YOU!! I am SO HAPPY!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!! CONGRATS Kim! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kim said...

Congratulations Me Maw Kim! Your page it super cute:)

April said...

Whoooohoooo, congrats Kim!!! :)
- April

Court said...

Congrats Me-Ma Kim!!!

Debbie said...

Congrats on winning! You're gonna love the January kit!