December 2, 2010

Super Fab projects

WOW, this is my 200th post. Not to shabby for only starting my blog 6 months ago and starting off a bit slow. :-) Today I have some great projects to share with you. I was so excited to receive an email on Monday from Catherine Oakley, the winner of the November kit, sharing pics of some fabulous cards she created using the kit she won. I asked if I could share them on my blog and she was A.O.K with it. So I will be sharing those with you as well as one last card from DT member Courtney.

These cards are all so fabulous! I am so excited to be sharing them with you today!

Catherine





Courtney


Aren't they all fabulous. I think Catherine's idea to give the teachers a set of cards, is fabulous! I might have to do that for my daughter's teachers. The problem is that she is in middle school so she has like 8 teachers or something, that is a lot of cards. LOL! Be sure to stop by their blogs for more details about the cards.

Courtney - Courts Crafts
Catherine - Scraps of Grace

Stop by tomorrow for a LO from DT member April, using the December Monthly Kit!

Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love love all her cards!!! GORGEOUS creations!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

How exciting to see the winner using her kit in such an awesome way! FABULOUS cards Catherine!

Also, Court, your card is BEAUTIFUL as always. ;) I loooove the buttons along the bottom.

Congrats Leeanne on your 200th post!!
- April

Marlene said...

Congrats on 200 posts!! Fabby card creations, too!

Court said...

Catherine!!! These are fabulous!!! Way to go!!!

D said...

Gorgeous cards! Congratulations on making 200 posts! Your site is really taking off :))

Debbie said...

What a great idea to share what the winner of the November kit made! Lovely cards Catherine!

Catherine said...

Love thast card Courtney - the buttons along the bottom really "ground" the whole thing.