December 13, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Super quick post for me today, I just wanted to stop in and share a LO with you that Debbie created using December's Monthly Kit.


Oh it is a fabulous LO, well actually all Debbie's LO's are fabulous! LOL! :-)

I LOVE that circle Die Cut paper, it is my favorite so I like how she used the whole sheet as her background paper. All the details are amazing!! I am so intimidated by layers on a LO but Debbie is always able to pull it off and make it look superb!!

Head over to Debbie's blog to get the full details and leave some comments.

Happy Crafting!!

13 comments:

Tanya said...

wow, this is fabulous! I love the layering here too, and that sweet little noel banner.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the layered snowflakes! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Leanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Merry Christmas!
Leanne xx

Janet's Joy said...

Very pretty page! I love that die cut paper too!

April said...

This is absolutly GORGEOUS!!!
- April

Lisa Echerd said...

Wow! That is gorgeous. TFS!

Catherine said...

Debbie rocked this kit...the LO is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Court said...

FAbulous!!! I love it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!! This is beautiful!

Kelly Massman said...

SO pretty! Love it!

Melissa said...

beautiful Debbie as always! love it!

Marlene said...

This is breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL!! WOW!