December 9, 2010

Yummy Hot Chocolate

Good Morning! Today I have a card to share with you that DT member Courtney created using December's Monthly Kit. :-)



I LOVE this card. I love the jewels on the snowflake. This card makes me want to go make myself some hot chocolate with a big pile of whip cream on top, YUMMY!! For complete details about the card stop by Courtney's blog.

I just wanted to remind everyone, if you haven't entered my giveaway, I would head there now and do so. I was getting the packageS (yes more than one, even more than 2) and I there is a ton of stuff that several people will be winning. The giveaway ends December 17th at midnight EST. Click HERE to enter!

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooo cute!! LOVING the cocoa!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

What a super cute card Court!!
- April

Marlene said...

SUPER cute card! Those jewels on the snowflake totally add some sparkle and dimension!

D said...

Court's projects rock! Love the mug. Adorable!