November 7, 2011

BFF's

Good Morning and Happy Monday!! The time is now 7:02am and I have been at Starbucks for almost 2 hours trying to get some homework done. I have never taken this long to do homework. I got the assignment over a week ago, it is due today at 5:30pm and as of 5:30am, I was only half complete. Yikes!!!! I tried to work on it last night at 8pm but I just kept reading the questions over and over again and in about an hour I might have answered ONE question. So up before the sun this morning, headed to Starbucks, started my day with some SUPER strong coffee and I sat here and completed my test. YIPPEEE!!!

I have another test due on Wednesday and then I should be all caught up. AND I am in the home stretch of my semester. The only tests/homework left in all my classes is my "finals." They aren't even really finals. They are take home tests given the week before finals week and we have a week to complete them.

Anywho, I have an awesome LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Julie, created using the November monthly kit. AND this month's sketch.

Look at those adorable faces in that photo, so precious. And the LO....LOVE that Julie used the kit and was able to show how it could be used not for a "winter" theme. Winter and snow LO's are probably pretty tough for Julie since she lives in the desert. :-) BUT Julie is amazing and can make anything work. :-) (e-hugs Julie) For more details about this LO and some awesome inspiration, please visit Julie's blog.

Alright well I have one question left to finish, I was just trying to clear my head so I can answer the question. Business Law is tough. My moral side always wants to answer the question and unfortunately what I think is right or wrong is not always what the law states. LOL!!

Stop by tomorrow for more crafty goodness. Oh and if you would like to purchase a November scrapbook or card kit, click here!!


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are sooooooo sweet... hugs back love!!!! :):):):):) Good luck with your homework! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

I really like this page! A lot! Great large banners.

Court said...

LOVE this Julie!!! Way to go!!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful layout, Julie!!!

April said...

This is such a sweet page and so colorful!
- April