November 26, 2011

Winners!!

Happy Saturday!! So did any of you make it out for some Black Friday shopping? I did some online shopping but I did not make my way through any crowds. When my kids get a little older and want specific toys and such I will probably have to 'Black Friday' shop just to afford Christmas, lol!!

I did work last night though and it wasn't that bad. So, I got to be a part of Black Friday without having to wait in lines and spend money, lol!

I have some winners to announce. The winner of the sketch challenge and the giveaway I had a week or so ago. So here we go.....

The winner of the random goodie box is:

..........Diana from D.L ART..........


And the winner of the sketch challenge is:


..........Jill from Just Jill..........

Please send me an email with your snail mail within 72 hours so I can send out your prize. Congrats ladies!!! :-)

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

Congratulations winners. You will love the kits and goodies! We went shopping and it was not too bad. We found some GREAT deals! Any way to save and be able to buy more, huh?

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

June Houck said...

Congrats Diana and Jill!!!

Hlora said...

Many congratulations to the winners :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats ladies!!! Hope you feel better Leeanne! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

Congrats, winners!! I did not venture out Friday morning, the crowds are not for me. I did, however go to Target and Walmart later in the evening to do some Christmas shopping and still got some good deals without the crowds! Have a great weekend!

Court said...

Congrats winners!!!

Michele said...

Congrats winners! You will love Leeanne's kits!! :-)

DIANA L. said...

Thank you Leanne I am so excited. I am really looking forward to a goodie box.
I will email you my info
I got on line to do my black Friday shopping, but forgot to order and then the coupon was no longer available. oh well. It's computer window shopping and then I really saved money.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Jill Rugg said...

Thanks Leanne and everyone for the kind words! I will e-mail you my info tomorrow, my e-mail is not working today for some reason. Can't wait to see the goodies and thanks again!

jrugg@sctc.net