November 12, 2011

Enchanting

Good Morning my friends!!! It is going to be a busy weekend mostly filled with work. I have to work 8 hours later today and 5 1/2 tomorrow, on top of getting my laundry done and a little bit of homework I have left. What's on your plans for the weekend? Family time? A little crafting to create a project using this month's sketch?? ;-) Link

Well today I have another amazing LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Debbie, created using this month's kit. All the projects this month have been absolutely gorgeous, my design team blows me away, I am extremely lucky to have another great team to help promote Artful Delight.

DEBBIE
For more inspiration and details about this LO please visit Debbie's blog. That's it for today. I am off to get some more things together for December's kit. :-)

7 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

Debbie's LO is beautiful! The elements came together so well. Looks like a great kit.

April said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!
- April

Karen B. said...

Just about to head for a brunch with my most favorite cousin, looking forward to chatting the morning away. Beautiful layout by Debbie, lots of great details.

Wendy said...

Debbie's work is always beautfiul!

Tanya said...

gorgeous layout! love the fabulous embellies!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just loveeeeeeeeeeee this one from Debbie!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

This layout is SO gorgeous!! I am excited for a weekend of NO work, just (hopefully) crafting, decorating for Christmas (yes, already!) and MAYBE a little cleaning!!