November 19, 2011

Joy of Christmas

Happy Sunday my fellow crafters. It is gloomy here in Virginia and expected to rain. UGH!! I did hear the best news yesterday; I found out Tony doesn't have to work on Thanksgiving either. He is in management for a grocery store and we were both certain he was going to have to work. BUT since his boss has to be there and there is no need for both of them to be there she is giving him the day off. YAY!!! A day of family time and yummy cooking. We will be having our traditional Thanksgiving feast; turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, corn, and homemade biscuits. Then for dessert we will be making blueberry pie, apple pie (My FAV), french silk pie, and pecan pie. We have been trying to get in to the tradition of watching A Christmas Story but the lil ones only make it so far in that movie. One day they will enjoy it and we can spend the evening curled up watching the movie. :-)

Today I have an amazing LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer Abby created using the November monthly kit. :-)

ABBY


For more details about this LO please visit Abby's blog. Be sure to stop by tomorrow.....rumor has it we will be having our December kit reveal a bit early. :-)

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh that is so pretty! I love the branch with the hanging ornaments!!

Karen B. said...

Greaty layout from Abby, the ornaments look so neat! Yay for having Thanksgiving off too! We had Thanksgiving yesterday with my husband's family and have no where to go on Thursday. I looked at him and said "You know I've never cooked a turkey, right?" and he replied back: "that's ok, we can just have chicken patties!" Hah! Made me laugh out loud.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yay for Tony!! That is AWESOME!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that lo... those ornaments are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)