November 28, 2011

Something That Made Me Smile

Good Morning and happy Monday my friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was filled with rest and work. And now today it is back to school after having the last week off. Good news is I only have 2 more weeks of this semester. I CANNOT wait to be done. I had no homework over the holiday break and it felt great. I need to get my craft space organized so I can craft while I am in between semesters.

Anywho, today I have an awesome LO to share with that our Delightful Designer, Julie created using November monthly kit.

JULIE
For more details and inspiration please visit Julie's blog. :-) I have a few more projects to share with you this month that were created using the November kit then I hope you will join me on December 1st and throughout next month as I share with you some delightfully awesome projects using the December monthly kit.

The December monthly kit is now available and previous kits have been greatly discounted. Be sure to check it out. :-)

I am so thankful for my super talented design team. Each month I think that they have just out done themselves creating with the kits and when the next month's kit comes out they just blow me away. Their fussy cutting, creativity, and beautiful arrangement of the embellishments included in the kit. Just WOW!! We are also going to have a super special guest designer joining us in December. Can't wait to share with you who that is. :-)


7 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Julie's page is adorable. Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Lisa Echerd said...

What a great topic for a layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hope you are feeling better! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Debbie said...

Love Julie's bright and colorful layout!!! Hope you are on the mend!!

Karen B. said...

Good luck finishing your semester-you can do it! Julie's layout is so bright and happy!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome layout Julie! I hope you get to feeling better...
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

Those hydrants make me smile too, Julie!