November 23, 2011

Party Time

Good Morning my friends! Super quick post because I don't feel well and I haven't been sleeping well....I just feel exhausted. Plus I need to do some last minute grocery shopping for our dinner tomorrow. What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Today I have a fabulous card to share with you that our Delightful Designer, June created using the November monthly card kit. There is only one card kit left and a couple scrapbook kits.


JUNE

For more details and tons of inspiration please visit June's blog . Don't forget to play along with this month's sketch, the challenge ends tonight at 11:59pm EST.

Any also don't forget about our holiday deals that start tomorrow too. :-) Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

beautiful! love the paper choice!
lisa

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this card!! LOVING that design!! June is AMAZING!! Happy Thanksgiving! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Court said...

LOVE this!!!!