November 30, 2011

Warm Winter Wisher

Happy Wednesday my friends. I am still not feeling well. I must say I will never take being healthy for granted again. I never realize how great it is to be healthy until I am completely miserable and sick. I have to dose up on medicine just to get going, to do a load of dishes or laundry or to make it to school. Thankfully I have just under 2 weeks left of school for this semester. I bet by then I will feel a ton better though which I guess is good. Just in time to have a month off and be able to craft. I really have been itching to craft. LOL!

Anywho, the end of the month seems so bitter sweet sometimes. It is the close of a month filled with amazing projects using an amazing kit created by amazingly talented designers. But it is all the beginning of a new month where those amazing designers get to showcase another delightfully amazing kit. I REALLY love December's kit. I hope you will join us tomorrow when I share the kit, the new sketch, and a fabulous LO!!

But for today let's showcase our delightfully talented designer, June and her lovely card.

JUNE

I love that the focal point of her card is the handmade glittery snowflakes that I made for the kit.
LOVE IT!! For more details about this card, please visit June's blog.

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow. :-)

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

Such a pretty card. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no!!! I was hoping you would be feeling better by now!!! I pray you get better soon!! :)

I loveeeeeeeeeee June's card!! It is GORGEOUS!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

June Houck said...

Leeanne, I hope you feel better soon!!! Hooray for only 2 more weeks of school for you. Let the crafting begin then :)

I love LOVE love that glittery dimensional snowflake in the kit; I did not realize that you had made it. The hand-made embellies are my favorite parts of the kits…though I love every kit I have ever gotten in its entirety!!! The December kit is WONDERFUL. I played with it a little bit yesterday. I have a killer headache (started yesterday), so I accomplished very little. I hope it goes away soon…I have delightful papers and embellies to play with!!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

feel better soon sweety.......everyone in my house has had the crud at least twice now....a couple of us just never got rid of it in the first place......you will be healthy again I promise!!!!!

Court said...

VERY beautiful card! feel better Leeanne!